The TypeCraft client is a simple Java application.
Requirements to run the TypeCraft client:
- Java (tested against Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_10-b33))
- Firefox (version 3 or greater) [REMOVED]
- save the download-file to a directory of your choice
- go to the directory you chose for the download and unpack the TCc.zip
- run the JAR file tc2gui.jar inside of the TCc directory.
Depending on your operating system and on your configuration you might have to do some of the following things:
- by (double) clicking on the JAR file.
- right click on the JAR file an choose OPEN WITH JAVA[version]RUNTIME
- alternatively, you have to run the incantation in your terminal:
java -jar tc2gui.jar